International Pilates Day, traditionally celebrated the first Saturday in May, is a day when everyone in the Pilates World celebrates the work of Joseph Pilates.
At Embody Movement Pilates Studio we love to introduce new people to Pilates every single day – but on May 5th, we’ll have some special classes that with your attendance, will also benefit local Veterans! Plus, we’ll give one lucky person a Pilates basket valued around $300!
Read on for details on how to participate. We can’t wait to see you at the studio on Saturday, May 5th!
We’re so excited to be working with Naperville Responds for Veterans! We have 3 classes we are offering at our Pilates Day Celebration and this is how it works:
- Register to attend our event for $20 – your donation to Naperville Responds for Veterans for each class you attend.
- When you register, we’ll contact you to get you signed up for a class (see schedule below). It’s first come first sign-up, so do not delay as space is limited!
When you pre-register today using our contact form, and you are entered into our Gift Basket Drawing!!!
Pilates Day Event Schedule
- 9:30am Group Reformer Sample Class with Sabine
- 10:15am Pilates Day Mat Class with Sarah
- 11:30am Group Reformer Sample Class with Sabine
Space is limited and spots will fill quickly! So be sure to register soon!
Keep your 2018 going strong!
Want to truly Kickstart your spring routine?
Our Pre-Pilates Day Flash Sale is ON!
until Sun 4/22 Extended thru Mon 4/23
Here’s the truth about our best clients – those who start off one-on-one really get the most out of their sessions! This limited time offering gets you moving forward right away. Kickstart yourself in 30-days with this 4-session Private training package with our teacher, Sabine,
Private Sessions, include the use of all Pilates equipment, mat and other props for challenging strength and coordination. With your health history in mind, work outs are tailored to your goals and your experience level.
Pilates is a non-impact, full body conditioning system that happens to have 2 great side effects:
- Improving your posture; giving you the tools and insight to correct poor daily patterns
- Getting core activation for support and flexibility in your spine, hips and shoulders
Ok, maybe you already heard about all the other great things Pilates can do for your body. So now, it’s time to see how much you can make a change when you commit to taking a step forward. Your journey begins April 23rd when you Kickstart
Once you’ve purchased the package online, send your appointment request online for pre-booking. Or, we’ll give you a call soon after you’ve registered!
We look forward to seeing you in the studio!