Get Started with Reformer 101 Group Classes
3 Easy Steps to Get Started with Reformer Group Classes
Check the series dates and times and get ready to mark your calendar!
Fill out the form for the Reformer 101 class series you want to sign up for.
Buy your bundled deal of 1 Private + 3 group classes in the series. Please see package description below
New Client Reformer Class Packages
*All Introductory Packages are one-time only specials for our new clients.
Introductory Pilates Package Description
Reformer 101 Beginners Series
1 First Visit Private + 3 Beginner Reformer 101 classes – $135
*See Terms & Conditions below
- Tues 11:00am with Jessica on Oct 22, Oct 29 and Nov 5
- More dates coming soon
Do you like to work out in a group setting? The Bundle 101 is the best option for you to get started because it gets you the required one-on-one session + the 3 group classes in the schedule.
If you picture yourself as more of a ‘groupie’ rather than a one-on-one type, then this class is for you! Good news is, our classes have a max of just 4 people. So you’ll still receive individualized attention and hands-on guidance as needed.
Reformer 101 Group Class Series includes 3 group sessions, meeting once weekly in consecutive weeks – honing in on the basics, becoming familiar with using the equipment, and moving at the group pace.
If you choose the Bundle, we strongly recommend you book your Private session before or near the first date of the class series so you can get started on the right foot!
In this Series you will learn
- Foundation for Pilates Practice, and what it means to “activate your core”
- Beginning level exercises that will build your success for progress
- Proper equipment mechanics necessary for safety and to keep a flow in the group classes
Everyone in a Reformer 101 Series class is a new client, so you begin your journey in a fun a supportive community.
Reformer 101 Terms and Conditions - we want to make your group a great experience
- Pre-requisite to this class, you must have completed a minimum of 1 Private Session.
- The Beginner Group Series is NOT suitable If you have a special condition. For example, such as pregnancy, osteopenia, osteoporosis, herniated disc, spinal fusion or joint replacement.
For conditions such as these or that fall in this category, we strongly recommend you work one-on-one in private sessions for the best possible attention and considerations for your health situation. If you are unsure or have a question about your health history and whether group class is suitable for you, please free to put your Questions in the Questions/Comments field when you submit the form, and a teacher will be in touch shortly.
- The series is progressive and in consecutive weeks on the same day and time. Before signing up for this commitment, look forward in your schedule to ensure that you can attend all 3 sessions in the series. Mark your calendar! There are no make-up sessions in the series.
- A Series class must have at least 3 people participating in order for the group to run as scheduled. Invite your friends to come and be your accountability buddy!
- As you progress through the weeks, your teacher will provide you feedback and make recommendations on how best to proceed in your Pilates lessons after the Beginner Series ends.
- After completion of the Series class, all in your group are invited to stay together as a community and continue as a regular weekly group on our published schedule.
- With your completion, and the advice of your teacher, you may also join other groups in the main schedule, as level of ability and space allow.
What to Expect during Group Reformer Classes
Our Group Reformer classes are small in size (max of 4 students) to make sure that you get individual attention that you need in order to reach your fitness goals.
This environment creates a community of camaraderie, and allows for teacher guidance in an intimate group setting so you’ll still receive individual attention. Train the body, align the back and neck, and challenge the deep core and balance. The studio equipment, also referred to as Pilates apparatus, utilizes spring tension which offers the ability to challenge the body in resistance, while also providing support as you become proficient with the movements.
If you are looking for a boutique-style Pilates Studio that prides itself on a much more personalized approach to your training session, you will love working out with us! We’re one of the few places in the surrounding Chicago suburbs of Lisle, Wheaton and North Naperville that serve our Pilates community in this way. We can’t wait to partner with you on your journey to improve the way you move!