Certified Pilates Teacher
Are you passionate about teaching others Pilates? Do you love developing a movement practice for yourself and for others? We are looking for you! Seeking teachers who are highly motivated, knowledgeable and ready to be a part of our studio community. Part-time positions available to teach private, semi-private, group equipment and group mat or fitness classes. We are looking for individuals who are
- Dedicated to teaching the mindful aspect of the method, and responsible for guiding individuals through an invigorating session.
- Develops safe, professional and comprehensive Pilates training programs to ensure clients are continually motivated to attain their personal fitness goals.
- Committed to educating clients, so that they can deepen their workouts and achieve results.
- Utilizing knowledge and diverse background; pursuing continuing education to stay updated in our industry, providing clients the best possible experience.
• Certified on Pilates equipment, PMA approved Pilates certification
• One year Pilates instruction (Mat and Reformer) experience is preferred
• Current CPR Certification
• Must have Individual Liability Insurance
• A minimum of 5 hours of availability per week, including weekend, weekday early morning or evening.
• A great attitude, love of Pilates and eagerness to develop your teaching skills
To begin application process, please use the contact form to send inquiry and include a summary of skills. Qualified applicants will be contacted for further details.