Your First Visit Intro Session is $59*
Whether you are already experience in Pilates, or just starting to learn the method, all New Clients encouraged to begin with the First Visit Intro Session.
*A one-time only introductory special for new clients.
During Your First Visit, you:
- Meet for approximately 50 minutes with a teacher one-on-one – we want to get to know you personally!
- Review your health background and current activities
- Talk about your goals and where you’re most interested in making change
- Go thru a dynamic posture, alignment and movement assessment, while…
- Are introduced to (or reviewing) the Pilates principles, the studio equipment such as the reformer, tower, etc.
*For the optimal experience in the small group training sessions, attending at least one private is required for any new clients prior to joining a group class.
*Introductory Packages are one-time only specials for our new clients.
New Client Deals
Get the most out of your Pilates practice! Choose to start with either the Intro Private or Intro Bundle option. Both are designed to
- Step you through the Pilates method and how to create a solid foundation for progress
- Introduce you to the Reformer & studio equipment (also referred to as studio apparatus)
- Show you how to use the Pilates principles in daily life, so you can grow stronger every day!
*These Introductory Packages are one-time only specials for our new clients.
Private Sessions Introductory Package ($180)
It’s the ideal situation to start with Private training so that you can gain the most out of your workouts. This is true whether you plan to continue with privates or move on to group reformer, chair or mixed equipment classes.
This package includes
- efficiently strengthen from the inside out
- improve posture through Foundations in a Pilates program
- work with your current limitations while increasing flexibility
- learn the mechanics of the reformer and other pieces of Pilates equipment
The Privates Intro Package is the most effective way to focus on your individual needs, injuries or specific concerns. The session is paced appropriately to customize to your level of fitness.
These one-on-one 55-min sessions are scheduled to meet your availability.
Reformer 101 Beginners Series ($79)*
*RIGHT NOW – We’re offering this Series with 4 sessions at the same price!!*
The second option to getting started with Pilates is through our Reformer 101 Beginners Series. Ideally, after you’ve completed a First Visit, if you want to be in a group rather than one-on-one, then this class is for you! Our classes have a max of just 4 people. So you’ll still receive individualized attention and hands-on guidance as needed.
You get 3 group sessions, meeting once weekly in consecutive weeks – honing in on the basics, becoming familiar with using the equipment, and moving at the group pace. As a beginner, our recommendation is always to do the Intro Private Package (above) first.
But we know that sometimes, people just like to learn in a group setting, so we created this progressive series just for you!
- Feb 4 – Mondays 7am with Jessica
- Feb 14 – Thursdays 12pm with Sarah
- Mar 4 – Mondays 4:30pm with Sabine
More March/April dates coming soon!
- Foundation for Pilates Practice, and what it means to “activate your core”
- Beginning level exercises that will build your success for progress
- Proper equipment mechanics necessary for safety and to keep a flow in the group classes.
Everyone in a Reformer 101 Series class is a new client, so you begin your journey in a fun a supportive community.
Three Easy Steps to Begin
#1 – Create Your Login
Create your Personal id and password in our online scheduling system by filling out the form below.
Use the Comments field to tell us some days and times that work to book your first appointment with us. Or if you are doing the bundle which day/time on the Getting Started Group Reformer schedule.
After creating your profile, you can login to request future appointments, sign-up for classes, purchase packages and review your account history in the MindBody Online system.
#2 – Purchase Your Intro Package or Bundle
Once you have created your login, and indicated in the Comments field the preferred days/time for your Intro Private Package or Intro Combo Bundle, purchase online here:
New Client Form
#3 – Before Your First Appointment
You’ll get an e-mail within 24 hours once you’ve chosen your package and created your profile. Just remember to let us know via the “Comments” field, of your ideal days and times for booking.
Some helpful things to prepare:
- Watch for the follow-up e-mail from us – it contains a packet of information and the forms you’ll need to complete and bring with you to the studio.
- Before your visit, please take a moment to watch our video that gives a little tour to orient you for the first time you’re coming to the studio.
- Once you are booked, mark your calendar to arrive 10-15 minutes ahead to allow extra time Save & Exit for parking and getting oriented within the club.
We look forward to seeing you at the studio!