3 Easy Steps to Get Started at Embody Movement Pilates
Request a Session
Use the form below to request your intro private session or Reformer 101 class
Purchase Your Intro Package
Choose one of the Intro Packages available: First Visit Private, Intro Private Package or Reformer 101 Series. Please see package descriptions below
Schedule your session
We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your session based on the times that you chose when creating your profile.
New Client Packages
*All Introductory Packages are one-time only specials for our new clients.
Introductory Pilates Package Descriptions
Private Introductory Session – First Visit*
Whether you are already experienced in Pilates, or just starting to learn the method, all New Clients are encouraged to begin with an introductory private session.
- Meet for approximately 50 minutes with a teacher one-on-one – we want to get to know you personally!
- Review your health background and current activities
- Talk about your goals and where you’re most interested in making change
- Go thru a dynamic posture, alignment and movement assessment
- Get the introduction/review to the Pilates principles and studio equipment.
*For the optimal experience in the small group training sessions, attending at least one private is required for any new clients prior to joining a group class.
Private Sessions Introductory Package
3 Private Pilates Sessions
Start your Pilates journey with 3 privates sessions. You will be able to get the most out of your workouts whether you plan to continue with privates or move on to group reformer, chair or mixed equipment classes.
- Learn how to efficiently strengthen from the inside out
- Improve posture through Foundations in a Pilates program
- Work with your current limitations while increasing flexibility
- Learn the mechanics of the reformer and other pieces of Pilates equipment
The Privates Intro Package is the most effective way to focus on your individual needs, injuries or specific concerns. The session is paced appropriately to customize to your level of fitness.
Reformer 101 Beginners Serie
*RIGHT NOW – We’re offering this Series with 4 sessions at the same price!!*
Do you like to work out in a group setting? Then Reformer 101 Beginners Series is for you. Ideally, after you’ve completed a First Visit, if you want to be in a group rather than one-on-one, then this class is for you! Our classes have a max of just 4 people. So you’ll still receive individualized attention and hands-on guidance as needed.
You get 3 group sessions, meeting once weekly in consecutive weeks – honing in on the basics, becoming familiar with using the equipment, and moving at the group pace.
In this Series you will learn
- Foundation for Pilates Practice, and what it means to “activate your core”
- Beginning level exercises that will build your success for progress
- Proper equipment mechanics necessary for safety and to keep a flow in the group classes.
Upcoming Reformer 101 dates
- Feb 4 – Mondays 7am with Jessica
- Feb 14 – Thursdays 12pm with Sarah
- Mar 4 – Mondays 4:30pm with Sabin
- More March/April dates coming soon
Everyone in a Reformer 101 Series class is a new client, so you begin your journey in a fun a supportive community.