3 Easy Steps to Get Started at Embody Movement Pilates
Request a Session
Use the form below to request your intro private session or Reformer 101 class
Purchase Your Intro Package
Choose one of the Intro Packages available: First Visit Private, Intro Private Package or Reformer 101 Series. Please see package descriptions below
Schedule your session
We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your session based on the times that you chose when creating your profile.
New Client Packages
*All Introductory Packages are one-time only specials for our new clients.
Introductory Pilates Package Descriptions
Private Introductory Session – First Visit*
Whether you are already experienced in Pilates, or just starting to learn the method, all New Clients are encouraged to begin with an introductory private session.
- Meet for approximately 50 minutes with a teacher one-on-one – we want to get to know you personally!
- Review your health background and current activities
- Talk about your goals and where you’re most interested in making change
- Go thru a dynamic posture, alignment and movement assessment
- Get the introduction/review to the Pilates principles and studio equipment.
*For the optimal experience in the small group training sessions, attending at least one private is required for any new clients prior to joining a group class.
Private Sessions Introductory Package
3 Private Pilates Sessions
Start your Pilates journey with 3 privates sessions. You will be able to get the most out of your workouts whether you plan to continue with privates or move on to group reformer, chair or mixed equipment classes.
- Learn how to efficiently strengthen from the inside out
- Improve posture through Foundations in a Pilates program
- Work with your current limitations while increasing flexibility
- Learn the mechanics of the reformer and other pieces of Pilates equipment
The Privates Intro Package is the most effective way to focus on your individual needs, injuries or specific concerns. The session is paced appropriately to customize to your level of fitness.
Reformer 101 Beginners Series
($135)*See Terms & Conditions below
Upcoming Reformer 101 dates (may be subject to change)
- Wed 6:30pm with Kevin – May 8
- Fri 11:00am with Sabine – May 10
- Tues 6:30pm with Sabine – May 14
- More dates coming soon
Do you like to work out in a group setting? Then Reformer 101 Beginners Series is for you. The Combo Bundle gets you the required 1st visit + the 3 group classes in the schedule. If you want to be in a group long-term, rather than one-on-one, then this class is for you! Our classes have a max of just 4 people. So you’ll still receive individualized attention and hands-on guidance as needed.
You get 1 First Visit Intro Session as described above. And you get 3 group sessions, meeting once weekly in consecutive weeks – honing in on the basics, becoming familiar with using the equipment, and moving at the group pace.
Once you’ve purchased the bundle, be sure to get your First Visit Intro session reserved before the class series begins so you can get started on the right foot!
In this Series you will learn
- Foundation for Pilates Practice, and what it means to “activate your core”
- Beginning level exercises that will build your success for progress
- Proper equipment mechanics necessary for safety and to keep a flow in the group classes
Everyone in a Reformer 101 Series class is a new client, so you begin your journey in a fun a supportive community.
Reformer 101 Terms and Conditions - continue reading
- Pre-requisite to this class, you must have completed a minimum of 1 Private Session.
- The Beginner group series is NOT suitable If you have a special condition. For example, such as pregnancy, osteopenia, osteoporosis, herniated disc, spinal fusion or joint replacement. For conditions such as these or that fall in this category, we strongly recommend you work one-on-one in private sessions for the best possible attention and considerations for your health situation. If you are unsure or have a question about your health history and whether group class is suitable for you, please free to call or e-mail us, and a teacher will be in touch shortly.
- The series is progressive and in consecutive weeks on the same day and time. Before signing up for this commitment, look forward in your schedule to ensure that you can attend all 3 sessions in the series. There are no make-up sessions in the series.
- A Series class must have at least 3 people participating in order for the group to run as scheduled.
- As you progress through the series, your teacher will provide you feedback, homework and recommendations on how best to proceed in your Pilates lessons after series end.
- After completion of the series class, all in your group will be invited to continue as a regular weekly group on our public schedule. You may also join other groups in the main schedule, as space and level of ability allow.